Covid Health & Safety
As per the latest Government announcement, it has been confirmed that all restrictions will be lifted by the 19th July.
We take your safety seriously so please be assured that we will be following all Government guidance and ensuring we deliver the safest possible events for you all.
What are we doing to keep you safe?
- We are keeping up to date with the latest government guidance to ensure we are following the recommended guidelines
- Provision of hand sanitising stations
- Steward controlled queues and seating to maintain social distancing as far as possible for indoor events
- Controlled entry and exit with measures in place to reduce crowding
- Checking of tickets outside with controlled entry into the venues
- Increased signage and guidance
- Recommendation that face masks are used for indoor events when queuing or moving to and from seats.
- Increased cleaning
Our plans will be kept under constant review. Please be aware that this page will be updated as and when we have more detail, so please do check back again soon.